Device Connector Rugged
The Device Connector Rugged enables Ethernet devices to access wireless networks with unbreakable reliability.
Using our signal bonding technology, Ethernet devices can connect using the combined bandwidth of 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency Wi-Fi in a single LAN connection. The Device Connector is compatible with any access point, so you can just drop it in and go – no network reconfiguration or device upgrades needed.
Need to Connect to Wi-Fi?
- Get the Coverage You Need Without Setup. Plug-and-Play.
- Easily extend Wi-Fi coverage in minutes with Pepwave’s Device Connector. The Device Connector gets your devices talking over a large area without wires or configuration headaches. And because it works transparently at Layer 2, the Device Connector is compatible with any access point.
Need More Reliability?
- Turn your 2.4GHz and 5GHz Signals Into One Connection.
- Normally, Wi-Fi devices will force you to choose between 5GHz or 2.4GHz. With the Device Connector, you can have both. Simply connect your device to the Ethernet port and the device connector will combine 5GHz and 2HGz into a single reliable connection.
Jumping Between APs?
- CarFi Fast Roaming. WAN Reliability with Wi-Fi Mobility. *
- CarFi Fast Roaming lets your Device Connector seamlessly hop from AP to AP in a matter of seconds. Whether you’re commanding an emergency situation, coordinating a construction project, or keeping your warehourse stocked, CarFi Fast Roaming keeps everyone communicating at all times.
- Carrier Grade 802.11ac Wireless Client Bridge
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, Dual-band Single Radio
- Rugged Metal Enclosure
- 802.3af PoE Input