The MAX Transit Mini has specialized features for vehicular deployments. Ignition sensing, which detects the ignition status of the vehicle, enables the device to turn on and off as the vehicle starts up and shuts down. It is also equipped with GPS, enabling you to track its movements. With InControl’s fleet management, you can review the route history of all your vehicles from any web browser.
Built for Vehicle Deployments
● Ignition sensing: Turns on/shuts off router according to vehicle ignition status.
Protects batteries from excessive drain, ensuring that the vehicle can start.
● GPS for fleet management: Track each vehicle’s location and route history.
Use geofencing to receive alerts when a vehicle goes out-of-bounds
● Product Certifications: EN 50155:2007 Railway Application, EN 61000:
Electromagnetic Compatibility EN61373: Rolling Stock
● Wide temperature range: -40° – 149°F, -40° – 65°C
● GPIO / Serial port
● Accepts Passive PoE and vehicle specialized power connector range: 12V to
● 3x ETH ports, 1x LAN/WAN, 1x LAN/Serial, both software selectable.
● Deliver Wi-Fi with customizable captive portal for a fully branded experience.
With a footprint of 4.1 x 4.3 inches, the Transit Mini can fit in just about any small space. It can be powered using Passive PoE, reducing the number of wires in the vehicle. Most importantly, the BR1 Mini can be remotely managed by InControl cloud management^.
This enables you to bulk push configurations and firmware updates, ensuring infinite scalability.
^ Requires PrimeCare Subscription, complementary for the first year.