We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We do the following shipping methods:
1. By Weight
2. By Pick-Up from our Sydney Warehouse
3. You can also advise us to use your freight forwarder
4. Generally, International Customer will have to use their own courier
Generally, all goods come with standard 1-Year Warranty. Limited Lifetime warranty are sometimes offered. Please refer to the Datasheet of the unit. Other products enables customers to add additional warranty at the time of purchase which basically extends the warranty of the goods.
Out of warranty unit can be repaired or replaced under Out of Warranty Policy. Generally, all freight costs, repair cost, replacement cost are to be shouldered by the customer.
All returns must be approved by Wireless Tech (Australia) Pty Ltd via RMA. Return of goods are generally done back to back with our supplier. You should fill up the RMA form which we will sending to you and return back to RMA@wirelesstech.com.au for approval.
Returns should fall on the following cases:
1. DOA (dead of arrival). The unit does not function upon receipt of the goods.
2. Within Warranty Repair/Replacement. The unit encounters issue while on the service not more than the warranty period.
3. Out-Of-Warranty Repair/Replacement. The unit encounters issue while on the service more than the warranty period.
4. Advanced Hardware Replacement. Special product like Peplink and Pepwave have option to include Smart Care that enables customer to access advanced hardware replacement during failure.
All faulty units must be return to Wireless Tech (Australia) Pty Ltd Warehouse (SYD) upon RMA approval. RMA number must be clearly labelled on the packaging in order to avoid further delay.
We DO NOT ACCEPT return of goods without approved RMA.